Friday, February 1, 2013

Listen to the sound of the Hope thats rising

If any of you have ever heard Building 429 they are an amazing group that has a way with words.  So this adoption is in full swing.  we have been accepted by the agency and are working to do our homestudy and push forward but as you all know that takes a significant chunk of money. So in our efforts to do so we have begun a few different fundraisers to help and let me tell you if you don't believe in God or his desires to care for his own i can fight you to the death and throw example after example of his desires for our family.  adoption has always been something josh and i wanted to do in the efforts to expand our family.  we never knew why but it just always was.  we knew we wanted an international adoption, just something in our hearts a shared passion.  when it came down to it we picked a country.  we chose to do an adoption from Hong Kong.  people are asking us why?  The only answer I can honestly come up with is WHY NOT!  i don't have an answer but i know its out path.  God has a way of telling everyone what is their path if you listen.  Everyone is different but i swear i hear him.  They way i hear him is as clear as words from a friend spoken to me.  it may only be a word or a phrase but I hear it plain as day when he wants me too.  when we were in church a month ago and i swear surrounded by Asian children (and all girls i kid you not) i was looking around saying wow this is weird.  how can this be.  and i hear the words "ITS TIME" in my head.  i looked up startled and i hear it again.  i looked around me stunned and its like every little head happened to look at me.  it was like a scene from a movie.  I do not like to cry in public, in fact most of you that know me know that i don't like to cry at all, but I began to cry and josh looked at me and just knew what was going on in my head.  I don't know how he knew it, but he looked at me and said, its time isn't it.  It was so weird and maybe WAY overplayed in my head (like the kid with the fish story of how big it has grown......) anyways, People have come out of the wood works with efforts to help us raise money for this cause and i am being humbled beyond belief.  friends holding photo shoots, others hosting mary kay parties with all their proceeds going to us, 31 parties, donating to fill this puzzle, an now one of my best friends has ON HER OWN i might add, bought bracelets to sell just because she loves us and wants to help us bring this little girl home to us.  Once again this morning i fell to me knees and burst into tears with the love i am feeling (even 3000 miles from so many that love us) and Gods provision.  I swear to you, every time I stress about how we will raise all this money and afford to bring this little girl home to us that my heart aches for every day, she is waiting for us i believe it......God will just shout at me "SHUT UP" i hear it again plain as day.  He is sitting beside me holding my hand and my heart just telling me....You are doing my will my love, you are doing as i wish of you....i know its hard, and this feels like mt everest some times, so many factors will play into this seemingly impossible task you undertake....but I can make EVERYTHING happen.  I will not give you more than you can handle and I will not give you more at one time than you need.  Please trust me.  and I do, and I will.  I thank god for everyone who loves us, I will never feel i deserve it all.  The love I have from my friends is so strong I pray everyone has friends like me.  They are my rewards that i cherish on a daily basis and I thank God for all of you, i really do.  Thank you for all you do just loving us and helping us, it really means so much to us we can NEVER express our love or gratitude.  i guess thats why i write it down, i feel words make it more permanent.  I learned the value of the written word when Josh was gone, and it is truley my wish you all know the value of this.  Thank you is all i can say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment